Is Lulu (Lou Reed and Metallica) the worst album ever made?

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I can believe that, will prob get a copy in the chep bin from somewhere, I can stomach some music so we shall see :)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you sure you really wanna listen to the ENTIRE thing?
It was the true definition of a musical migraine.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^He must be on Powerful medication if he wants to relaese Lulu "Reloaded"...I don't think Metallica will have anything to do with a sequel.:nw:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol if he wants to do a Lulu 2 he would be better not having Metallica as the band, the styles do not go together, they are a thrash metal band and he sounds like a drunken babbling idiot well lately anyway.

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Give it a year...They're still in the honeymoon period. It'll be a while before anyone can admit that it's garbage.

Although, Lou's one of the most stubborn men in the music industry, so I could see him defending it for a long time purely because he knows that everyone hates it.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I watched a live video on youtube of them all playing The View, no one in the crowd looked interested, they looked bored as hell and no one can blame them, such boring simplistic, do nothing thought provoking bullshit.
They would put a lot of people to sleep if they play garbage like Junior Dad live, 19 minutes of tedium to the max.

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
Perhaps not very surprising but... when it was streamed I listened to the whole thing a couple of times and I quite enjoyed it. But I do belive you have to be a big fan of Lou to enjoy it.

I'm expecting the vinyl is in Santa's bag so... I'll let you know fer sure when I've revisited it :D But it's really, really, really not as bad as most say it is, imho.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Not a Lou Reed fan myself so I found it painful to listen to that...album.;)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree, I love Lou Reed for his other solo albums and Velvet Underground and I hated this album. In fact that is why I not only dislike the album but it is high on my anger inducing albums list. Lou Reed could have done a lot better, especially since he had a legendary metal band to do the music with, and that was also done poorly with the odd good riff or two.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online