What Are You Listening to? (Videos only)

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Anlgagard-Hybris (title track)
a mix of Crimson and Yes perhaps...I also hear some Wobbler but these guys were first.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Another great band with many excellent lps....Norwegian band called Motorpsycho.....

The Tower- st

Just some info ......these guys are prolific and while all their lps are interesting, I like the ones from 2008 up to 2022's Ancient Astronauts but they always do something interesting imho.....they can be heavy psych rock...heavy prog rock....trippy... and even folk rock at times...all on one lp.
A very overlooked band imho.

Last edited:

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
This is simply epic from Ancient Astronauts....called Chariot of the Sun-To Phaeton On The Sunrise
slip into your favorite mind altering substance and travel for 22 minutes...................

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Another great band with many excellent lps....Norwegian band called Motorpsycho.....

The Tower- st

Just some info ......these guys are prolific and while all their lps are interesting, I like the ones from 2008 up to 2022's Ancient Astronauts but they always do something interesting imho.....they can be heavy psych rock...heavy prog rock....trippy... and even folk rock at times...all on one lp.
A very overlooked band imho.
[I'll check these out when in 'couch mode' all appear superb!]

Dragging things to the gutter slightly with this fuzz rare beat-
Chunky - Albatross Baby.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ethan49

Members online