Nice to meet you, I’m Sweet Chicanery ☺️

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I'm a huge UFO fan, and overplayed doesn't just apply to Love To Love. It basically applies to their entire setlist over the last 15-20 years. I get that there's 3 or 4 songs that are always played, but it was the next level down songs that never got rotated out. SChenker actually just referenced Belladonna in a recent interview. Love that song.
Sorry to drift once more... Belladonna is excellent and the early rendition of Come Away Melinda is better than the later release.

E-Z

Reaction score
You know, despite the fact, that I'm UFO's fan, I have to agree with you, that "Love To Love" was totally overplayed. For example, I'd prefer to hear live version of "Belladonna" instead of it (in particular, on "Strangers In The Night" live LP).
I thought it was just me Hydrazoic Acid that wasn't that particularly keen on liking that UFO song Love To Love?. The rest of the bands material was ok with me but these days I never listen to the band anymore cos there are to many other bands from the late 1960s and 1970s British and American that I like.

Gold Dust Woman

Reaction score
First rock band I fell in love with: Fleetwood Mac

Song that was number one on my birthday: On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men(Not really proud of that)

How I got into rock: I was introduced at a very young age to all types of music by my father and rock was one of them. Mostly what he listened to.

Guilty pleasure: Progressive Rock like Rush and Yes.

Embarrassing secret: Hmm, too many to write in this space.

Preferred format: Vinyl is my preferred listening format, but getting albums isn't the easiest thing to do. I have Spotify and that works fine for me.

Last played: Happy by The Rolling Stones

*I really like this *

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeev512

Staff online

Members online