What Are You Listening To? Redux (No Videos)

TageRyche

Reaction score
The REAL Whitesnake!

Symbol Of Salvation is such an amazing album. Love Armored Saint!

Never heard of Illusory. I'll check them out.

I enjoy both versions of Whitesnake so I don't complain about that.

I saw Armored Saint when they did the whole album on tour.

Illusory is absolutely phenomenal. They are from Greece. I have listened to Crimson Wreath at least once a week for the past three years. It was their third album and the first time I had even heard of the band. Since that time, I've reviewed that album, interviewed the band, named it my favorite album of 2021, gotten two T-shirts with the cover art on it. Bought a 2nd copy of the album. Plus got it on vinyl too. Then I got all three of their albums on cassette. The 2nd album on CD as well. Then earlier this year, I got the reissued edition of their first album on CD (it was out of print beforehand) and I reviewed that. Oh, and I got to see them on livestream concerts twice from Greece. And I have a copy of the album they released when they were still known as Ivory Tower (so rare that I can't even find a photo of the album art online). Plus I'm FB friends with three of the band members. And I was alluded to by one of the guys in a documentary that was done about them that's on Youtube. I like to joke that I'm the unofficial president of their American fan club.

TACdtf

Reaction score
I saw Armored Saint when they did the whole album on tour.

I saw them twice on THAT tour in 1991. They played The Channel in Boston and The Campus Club in Providence.

The last time they came with Dave Pritchard, Jeff Duncan had already joined the band, but they played Reign Of Fire and Spinless a couple of years before the album came out.

Illusory is absolutely phenomenal.

Looking forward to checking them out!

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeev512

Staff online

Members online