Top 250 Albums From The 70's

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I am tickled to see Jethro Tull rates highly in your overall list Hawk, they are one of my favorite bands of all time.:bow:

hawk11

Reaction score
^^I am tickled to see Jethro Tull rates highly in your overall list Hawk, they are one of my favorite bands of all time.:bow:

I'm a huge Tull fan as well LG and it ****** me off that I never saw them live.
I was was supposed to go see them at MSG for the Bursting Out tour back in the 70's but wound up getting the flu. I was also supposed to see them on a few other occassions but something always managed to come up. Hopefully I will get to see them before Ian decides to pack it in.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
We have a pretty solid Jethro Tull thread, and "Sir Jeffrey" keeps us all up to date about what Ian is doing. There are plans to tour the US next year, but I am not sure if that is as Tull or his solo touring band.

I have seen them twice, and I do hope you catch them before he hangs up his flute and guitar.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am also very tickled to see hawk have a decent representation for Black Sabbath as well.

A bit shocked, though, to see Warren Zevon in the top 10 on Doc's list. :eek:

Reaction score
Excellent list!!:grinthumb

I'd never be able to compile something like that.. and rank them too.. Great job!:D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Warren Zevon is definitely a gem, different, which is what makes him stand out, but I personally wouldn't put him in my top 10. Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner is pretty awesome, though.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrazynaEjm

Staff online

Members online