The Ugliest People In Music!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
anyone got any suggestions on who is really ugly on the inside

I agree with Tray's comment about Varg Vikernes he is one screwed up individual.

On the lighter side, years ago I was watching a South Park episode where they did a send up of J-Lo and Ben Affleck, and if the way they portrayed J-Lo was in anyway accurate she would qualify as one of the ultimate "Divas"...:D

foreverblue

Reaction score
I agree with Tray's comment about Varg Vikernes he is one screwed up individual.

On the lighter side, years ago I was watching a South Park episode where they did a send up of J-Lo and Ben Affleck, and if the way they portrayed J-Lo was in anyway accurate she would qualify as one of the ultimate "Divas"...:D

oh yes j lo
i believe madonna would be in the catogory and diana ross
hideous on the inside

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

She seemed pretty nice on American Idol.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
She seemed pretty nice on American Idol.

I agree, she was really supportive and especially helped the girls. I like J-Lo.

That is her Public personae, and of course she Seems nice. All I can say is watch the South Park episode and then see what you think. Many Divas, actors and celebrities always show their manufactured side to the public, but off camera the Real personality comes out.

I did qualify my comment by saying "If they were accurate depicting her", and for all their excesses South Park often times hits the target right on the money.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
This one's tough. Keith Richards was a good looking dude 45 years ago. Age and hard living have caught up with him. I hate to call someone ugly just because they're old. My vote goes to Alice Cooper. The Coop is one of my all-time favorites, but he's never been the best looking guy.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Staff online

Members online