The Ugliest People In Music!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Like Eddie Murphy said, SING! ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SING! Cause Mick Jagger is one ugly Mother ****er! :oyea:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I was thinking to put Jagger in here, but some people still see him very attractive. :wtf:
in my opinion, Mick was NEVER attractive.

Keith, I could understand people thinking he was a decent looking dude when he was younger. By the late 70's his lifestyle of excess really detracted from his looks. We all know what he looks like now and that's still part of the residual effects of that life of excess.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Keith, I could understand people thinking he was a decent looking dude when he was younger. By the late 70's his lifestyle of excess really detracted from his looks. We all know what he looks like now and that's still part of the residual effects of that life of excess.

Yes and yes!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

I agree. But still makes me laugh to see people fallen in love when they see Jagger's photo no matter if it's 60s or 10s. I mean... come on - he's an old *****. :heheh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Personally, I never thought Plant was much of a looker. Actually, most rockers from the 70's were pretty fugly.

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I would have easily drank his bath water, along with David Gilmour. Hell, put 'em both in the tub. :bow:

Good thing you're a male because if you agreed I'd be a little worried. ;)

Actually, throw Peter Frampton with and Brian May in there as well.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
You have GOT to be kidding me.

I would have easily drank his bath water, along with David Gilmour. Hell, put 'em both in the tub. :bow:

Good thing you're a male because if you agreed I'd be a little worried. ;)

Actually, throw Peter Frampton with and Brian May in there as well.

Or lordy yes, Brian May is so handsome, especially in his younger days. :grinthumb

brian_may_011.jpg

And Roger Taylor was quite attractive too (since Queen just had some very handsome fellows in it...plus the kind of average looking John Deacon). :D

blueroggs.jpg
[/IMG]

Mick Jagger though?

a-very-young-mick-jagger.jpg

He looked like that weird kid in school that no one wanted to eat lunch with. Plus his eyes are blank and black....like a doll's eyes.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ Oh, baby-faced Roger Taylor. :flirt

And I could NOT agree more about Jagger. I don't see how he was in every warm moving thing's pants in the 60's/70's. Guess having lots of money will get you any chick you want even if you look like a gawky WoW player who lives in momma's basement. :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xinjinrenli262

Members online