The Ugliest People In Music!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'm with Tray, I actually find Marilyn Manson a bit attractive. Something about the gothic / rocker look just makes him look so ****ing badass.

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
I'm with Tray, I actually find Marilyn Manson a bit attractive. Something about the gothic / rocker look just makes him look so ****ing badass.

I myself happen to be in that demographic that finds Marilyn Manson on the attractive side. Has anyone seen the video of his song Long Hard Road Out of Hell? Good lord, he looked beautiful. :omg:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I see the Manson family has showed up in here...:oyea:

I personally don't see it at all, he is hideous and I normally have no opinion on this kind of subject, but if you are going to use an image to further your career then you leave yourself open to whatever people want to say.

I have a hard time deciding if he looks more macabre with or without makeup...:think:

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
It's okay Tunez, you didn't know. I don't think a lot of people knew that.

As far as this topic goes, I can't really pick anyone because I know that there are those out there that will find the particular artist attractive. I strongly believe in the phrase, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My words too:grinthumb

and if you believe in Sir Jack Black...if your in a rockin' band ..your the Bee's Knees':heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
anyone got any suggestions on who is really ugly on the inside

This would be difficult to say as we don't truly know any of these people. There are musicians that can be great musicians and can be a real jerk to bandmates or even to fans, but deep down, they could be great family guys and wonderful friends to their friends. Being a douche-bag in front of a camera doesn't necessarily equate into being ugly on the inside.

JM2CW

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Staff online

Members online