The Rolling Stones (Official Thread)

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
Well , you live in Plainfield....did you move out there from Chicago?
I'm not sure why Jagger would even ,mention Trudeau nor why anyone in Chicago would care about him.
:think:
Yep! I was born and raised in Chicago--in Cook County. It says so on my birth certificate. :heheh:

Last edited:

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
Glad I Found you.

Love the Hell out of this Representation.

Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones

doswizard

Reaction score
Who is better at covering.......

Sympathy for the Devil - Guns & Roses

doswizard

Reaction score
Just Remember That WTF is Freak the World Spelled backwards.........

Happy Birthday Mick!

:hb1:

TageRyche

Reaction score
A friend of mine took their daughter to see the show in St. Louis. She's a huge fan of the band, despite being just 14 years old. She was by far the youngest person in the audience. Her parent said the people around them looked at her like, "What's this kid doing here?" until they saw that she knew all the words. During the show, the girl was heard to exclaim, "This is AWESOME!"

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
A friend of mine took their daughter to see the show in St. Louis. She's a huge fan of the band, despite being just 14 years old. She was by far the youngest person in the audience. Her parent said the people around them looked at her like, "What's this kid doing here?" until they saw that she knew all the words. During the show, the girl was heard to exclaim, "This is AWESOME!"
Hope the kid really enjoyed the concert, I've been viewing this tour.... gig by gig - the whole thing is dredged in slowness, fecking awful! It's like they are learning their chops wading through treacle!
.... mentioned this before - they get set direction from that drongo Chuck Levell and all the songs are in shitty keys to accommodate Jaggers croak and keefs twisted mits!
The only one with a fire cracker in his whammy bar is Ron (bless 'im)
I've heard rumours of a' shadow axeman' plugged in behind the stacks.... true?
But these stadium tours have to stop, it's corporate nonsense and seeing them them live is "on the list with the Grand Canyon and stroking f.ucking dolphins"
Keith has swapped his addiction for Charlie and horse in exchange for applause. I've seen them when they were bad... but still good - first in '76 on the Black And Blue Tour, seen the human riff slay Little T&A on his back with a smile and a king size Marlboro in his mouth!
Scored them in a small club up close and personal ~ just with energy, mesa - Boogie amps, and blues spirit.
The video below is where they should be at now and with English members only (Kenney Jones /Steve Winwood /Ray Cooper)would be ideal recruitments for the live sets
[Back to Basics]
Spider and the Fly.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tertyden

Staff online

Members online