The Rolling Stones (Official Thread)

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
They played the 27th and 30 th of June.
My friend said they were decent for old guys and that he thought Sympathy for the Devil was interesting with a nice lead guitar from Richards and that they did an almost jazzy proggy version of Miss You.
Sound was ok on most songs...some sounded a bit muffled due to being outside at a big place.They did most of their classic songs.
6/30/24

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
You been here recently have you....? :rolleyes:
Hey! I know who Trudeau is! :heheh: Soldier Field is not known for it's acoustics, and it got worse after they "renovated" it. It was never supposed to be touched, because it was on the "Historical List," but magically it got delisted. $$$$ :think:

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Hey! I know who Trudeau is! :heheh: Soldier Field is not known for it's acoustics, and it got worse after they "renovated" it. It was never supposed to be touched, because it was on the "Historical List," but magically it got delisted. $$$$ :think:
Well , you live in Plainfield....did you move out there from Chicago?
I'm not sure why Jagger would even ,mention Trudeau nor why anyone in Chicago would care about him.
:think:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Well , you live in Plainfield....did you move out there from Chicago?
I'm not sure why Jagger would even ,mention Trudeau nor why anyone in Chicago would care about him.
:think:
It occurred in Vancouver this week, jagger lives in a bubble and thinks Trudeau is okay.... My Nephew was at the gig..... the crowd weren't happy. Mick was probably exempt from all the horrors of 2 or 3 years ago, and has conveniently sidestepped and forgotten folks's nightmares ... but the average Canadian and trucker... Rightly haven't!!

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
It occurred in Vancouver this week, jagger lives in a bubble and thinks Trudeau is okay.... My Nephew was at the gig..... the crowd weren't happy. Mick was probably exempt from all the horrors of 2 or 3 years ago, and has conveniently sidestepped and forgotten folks's nightmares ... but the average Canadian and trucker... Rightly haven't!!
Hmmm....I dont follow Canadian politics nor Trudeau ,but I dont much care for the right these days either. :uh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcedw

Members online