Which defunct bands should reunite?

Rocket Roll

Reaction score
What's bands did you miss seeing back in the day, and would like to have reunite for one more tour?

The two big ones for me are Rainbow and Triumph. I never saw Rainbow and would be happy to see ANY lineup, preferably with Blackmore. If not, I would go see Over the Rainbow if they tour again. I did see Triumph four times. But I'd give just about anything to see one more show.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Pink Floyd and maybe Zeppelin with Jason on drums.

I saw Jason being interviewed on That Metal Show, and when asked whether he believes a GnR reunion or an LZ reunion would happen first, he said GnR. :( I think Plant is the one holding out.

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
I saw Jason being interviewed on That Metal Show, and when asked whether he believes a GnR reunion or an LZ reunion would happen first, he said GnR. :( I think Plant is the one holding out.

For sure he is, but I think he'll eventually come around. They don't have to do a full out tour. They can do what Paul McCartney does, seven or eight cities with two or three shows in each one.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Personally I don't think Robert will ever bend and do another tour for many reasons. One he is way more successful than any of his ex bandmates with his solo career, and he can't do a lot of the best Zeppelin songs anymore, that is no disrespect to him but his voice has changed.

If Billions were put on the table then just maybe he would relent but I just can't see it happening.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Triumph did play a few shows together and have buried their seemingly never ending differences, so a tour is a high possibility. I guess that would be my pick too.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Also take into consideration that Plant has stated he doesn't much care for the hard rock genre anymore. Jimmy has tried several times to replace Robert for tours and even had the likes of Steven Tyler try out for the spot to no avail. It would just never work IMO.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Triumph did play a few shows together and have buried their seemingly never ending differences, so a tour is a high possibility. I guess that would be my pick too.

Rik Emmett was just here a few weeks ago, in our small city doing his "Eric Clapton Tribute" tour...so he's still got some energy in him.

I saw Triumph on the Allied Forces tour, boy that takes me back.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online

No members online now.