What's the last gig that you went to?

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
Saw Eric Clapton: September 12, 2022 Section 2 Row 8 (United Center)
Will be seeing: ELO September 27, 2024, Section 2 Row 3 (United Center) :woot:

Before you think, "It must be nice." We don't have kids, and we don't go on holidays.

Last edited:

TageRyche

Reaction score
I went to see U.D.O. with openers Midnite Hellion and Power Theory at The Vault in New Bedford, MA.

I'll be doing a full review of the show for KNAC(dot)COM but I can say that the show was incredible.

For a taste of Power Theory performing "Spitting Fire". The clip was already on Youtube by the time I got home!

Last edited:

TageRyche

Reaction score
I went to see U.D.O. with openers Midnite Hellion and Power Theory at The Vault in New Bedford, MA.

I'll be doing a full review of the show for KNAC(dot)COM but I can say that the show was incredible.

For a taste of Power Theory performing "Spitting Fire". The clip was already on Youtube by the time I got home!

While I didn't meet Udo Dirkschneider this time around as he was only doing paid M&G, I spent a lot of time before the show, after each of their sets and after the show hanging out with Power Theory.

AAAA1st64.jpg

And Midnite Hellion

AAAA1st65a.jpg

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
As I was telling the short story to my wife yesterday that The Yardbirds were the springboard for arguably three legendary, all time great guitarist: Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, and Jeff Beck. And I have seen all three separately, two times each.

I have also seen Eddie Van Halen in the early 90’s but last night we saw a Van Halen tribute band and the guitarist was pretty dang good.
Now I have watched enough YouTube videos that I have seen a few nine year old Asian boys noodle through “Eruption” or “Beat It” and this guy last night had close to the same tone and fretboard tricks like Eddie. He also accidentally muted a few bell harmonics and missed notes that I could tell he was really playing. The guy was good enough.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrazynaEjm

Members online