What Are You Listening To? Redux (No Videos)

E-Z

Reaction score
I have 2-separate FOCUS cd box sets with both box sets including everything they released from IN AND OUT OF FOCUS to FOCUS CON PROBY and everything in between including the SHIP OF MEMORIES unreleased album recorded in England in 1972. One of the box sets also includes the 1985 cd album from from Jan Akkerman and Thijs Van leer and several later albums from the early 2000s and the 2010s.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have 2-separate FOCUS cd box sets with both box sets including everything they released from IN AND OUT OF FOCUS to FOCUS CON PROBY and everything in between including the SHIP OF MEMORIES unreleased album recorded in England in 1972. One of the box sets also includes the 1985 cd album from from Jan Akkerman and Thijs Van leer and several later albums from the early 2000s and the 2010s.
Wow! I have a download of Ship of Memories, but to be 100% honest…I haven’t listened to it. I love ballads, not necessarily the love ballads, but slower tempo very melodic songs. It came to my attention that Moving Waves has a beautiful ballad, and sure enough Focus II is stunningly beautiful!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrazynaEjm

Members online