Rate The Song Above You Part III

Aero

Reaction score
I was never a big Ted Nugent fan but I did like the riff to this one...although maybe not for the entire 5 minutes. What I take exception with is his blanket term of "white men" causing the near extinction of the white buffalo. Most of these "white men" were Spanish and Portuguese colonists. So the correct term is "Western European." But just like the American media, Nugent prefers to be lazy and accuse whites instead. And that's surprising because he seems like a good ol' boy at heart. 6/10

Gold Dust Woman

Reaction score
I did enjoy this. The guitar riffs were solid and the lead vocals were smooth. The chorus of the song is what got me hooked with the song and that was mostly because of how the voices meshed there. I will give give the song a solid 7.5/10

The Babys- Piece Of The Action

Romulus

Reaction score
Nazareth was one of my go to rock bands of my youth and remember seeing them in Munich gig. RIP Dan McCafferty for me he did a very compelling version of 'Love Hurts' 10/10

Aero

Reaction score
90s classic. I like how the song starts out with a slow ballad until taken over by an angry guitar and the singer's frustration and confusion about life and love. 8.5/10

Dammit Hydra...you beat me to it. I guess I have to rate Europe now. The vocals are very good, and while it's not in the same echelon as their big hit, it's a solid song. 7/10

The Mooney Suzuki - New York Girls

Edit: Try this version.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeev512

Staff online

Members online