• Limp Bizkit

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Linkin Park

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm with LG on RATM, I can only stomach a few of their songs before I lose interest. Tom Morello really does shine through at least.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Linkin' Park barely use their d.j. now LG and they have gotten away from that sound quite a bit!
I actually like some of the bands who use a DJ.. DJ Lethal is awesome on the tables.. I mix music so I know what they are doing when I hear them.. True they do use samples, but sometimes they spin effects and it comes off nice!!
I'm not talking about scratching..I mean spinning a beat along with the drummer.
It's harder than it sounds to do.. You have to match up your BPM and sync up with the drummer who could go off tempo at times since he is playing live..

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I do like Tom Morello a Ton, he is one of the best of his generation beyond doubt. But I have to be able to Tolerate a vocalist,,,that is a deal breaker for me.

Soot, if you have an album that is straight up rock by them then I might reconsider and give it a listen.

I don't know if it's their best overall, though my friend who is admittedly into them more than me thinks so, but I'd recommend there last one Minutes to Midnight that is closest to their straight ahead rock sound! Just the hit single itself shows no signs of rap:

Shadow of the Day

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I bow to your expertise in this arena Thumper, but I haven't heard a DJ that I really like. But that doesn't stop me from admitting that it takes talent to pull it off. Steve Earle toured here last year with a DJ, his fans were split down the middle but he said he was trying to explore new territory and that the DJ did that for him.

OK Soot thanks for the rec.:D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Its a hobby of mine LG to get creative on the tables.. It's loads of fun..
Oh ya soot.. I hear a lot of familiarity to U2 in that song..:D

T_Dude

Reaction score
I'm going with the Bizkit. I actually really like Break Stuff:)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^^ Cool video Soot..
Fred and Aaron Lewis.. Of course Fred was kinda weak during the performance and wasn't aloud to scream and shout!!:lmao:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online

No members online now.