Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Linkin Park

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
OK.. Now this may seem like a joke and IMO these two bands have a few hits I like. But it is back when they first started out that I liked their style.
I'm sure most will hate them..
I have a personal connection with the Limp.. I've met them through a friend and they live about a hour away from me.. But they are cool guys and I see some talent in their playing..
Linkin Park... Well.. I got to the point that if I had to hear another song by them I was going to freak.. Only because their songs started to sound the same to me.. A build up to a chorus that sounded like most of their songs.
I'm brave enough to post these two.. So maybe I will see who else has some positive things to say about them..
Yes Fred get's on your nerves with his whinny voice, but in a way.. it works with the style of music of the band..

Here's some of my favorites from both bands..
:uc:

This is one Linkin Park I like..

I only have two Limp Bizkit CD's and I like pretty much like all the songs on both..
51Pe1kQ4HXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
5121JpeQX3L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice thread Thumper.:tup:

I was never a fan of either band myself, so I don't think I can cast a vote either way. But it is really cool that you know the members in LB, that would make a difference and give you a personal connection with them.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
LG.. You would think for my very first poll that I would have came up with a couple of worthy bands..:lmao:
But.. hey.. since I'm new I'll just spot light the ones who could use a little love..:D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Out of the two I think
Linkin' Park actually is a talented group of artist that it's cool to hate now because of their popularity and their connection to rap/rock. They were excellent in concert and I'm just a casual listener of them. I have listened enough to know they have slowly grown their sound and with all the side projects they have it's obvious they aren't one trick ponies. By the way, good for you Thumper admitting that you still like something instead of denouncing it because the smart fans nowadays want to bury anything that was connected with a fad! :grinthumb

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^No problem Thumper and you are officially a "Veteran" now...:heheh:

Bands like these two I missed completely, either by intent or accident. I have definite phases in my music collecting pattern. However as all my friends know, I am not a fan of rap/rock or hip-hop influenced rock music, I don't even like RATM because of Zack's vocals. Greg has tried to get me to look past them but I just can't do it.:nw:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^No problem Thumper and you are officially a "Veteran" now...:heheh:

Bands like these two I missed completely, either by intent or accident. I have definite phases in my music collecting pattern. However as all my friends know, I am not a fan of rap/rock or hip-hop influenced rock music, I don't even like RATM because of Zack's vocals. Greg has tried to get me to look past them but I just can't do it.:nw:

Linkin' Park barely use their d.j. now LG and they have gotten away from that sound quite a bit!

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Oh man LG.. But that's cool.. But I really like the power of the lyrics behind Rage Against The Machine.. And their music rocks.. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I do like Tom Morello a Ton, he is one of the best of his generation beyond doubt. But I have to be able to Tolerate a vocalist,,,that is a deal breaker for me.

Soot, if you have an album that is straight up rock by them then I might reconsider and give it a listen.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online

No members online now.