Hey Babyboomers.. How About Some Pop!!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Might have posted this earlier.. BUTT.. It booms .. Always loved the Roland 808 drum beats..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Is that a good thing? :dunno:
Yep!! @Pilgrim .. It's a good thing.. I had sooo much fun with music during the 80's.. Those songs you posted, I have either the album or the 12 inch promo copy in my collection..
Thank you for contributing to this thread even though, It's a classic rock thread..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I Know that most or all on here just prefers good old classic rock.. But I do like all that stuff along with more stuff. .. We get older and have bedside manners with taste in music..

But if you have been in a stale state of mind stuck on old styles without growing along with the times...

Your going to fade away.. and never example what could have been another experience of your life..

You could just say.. It's a faze.. Or you could try and understand what is evolving without your help..

My understanding is this.. Whole Lotta Love was Zeppelins finest..

If your in charge of making your own music.. This is what it sounds like..

This was my version using a cassette deck a turntable and a CD player back in 2010.. It's a complicated intro that took several try's.. But it worked for me..
Video and music was done by me and the song was UPO Godless..

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
Yep!! @Pilgrim .. It's a good thing.. I had sooo much fun with music during the 80's.. Those songs you posted, I have either the album or the 12 inch promo copy in my collection..
Thank you for contributing to this thread even though, It's a classic rock thread..
What? The Thread title is: "Hey Babyboomers[sic].. How About Some Pop!!" :uh:

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
What? The Thread title is: "Hey Babyboomers[sic].. How About Some Pop!!" :uh:
Opps.. I meant a classic rock forum.... I was watching a video on you tube and the guy titled the video "Why babyboomers hate pop music.. So I just went with it..;)

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
Opps.. I meant a classic rock forum.... I was watching a video on you tube and the guy titled the video "Why babyboomers hate pop music.. So I just went with it..;)
I'm sorry. I just don't want to make too many more mistakes. I posted a "new" thread that already existed, and Magic had to merge them! I did do a search, but nothing came up. So, when I saw what you wrote about baby boomers, and pop on a classic rock forum. I thought, "Oh no, I made another mistake." I also have to check and see that the songs I post are pop, since I don't know what that really means. :hm:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tertyden

Members online