Uriah Heep Farewell Tour Announcement

TageRyche

Reaction score
I'm not what you would call a superfan of the band. Up until a few years ago, I don't think I could've told you the name of any album or song from them. But then came the Outsider and Living The Dream albums and I freaking loved those releases. (Listening to Outsider as I type this).

The only past album I've gotten is Sweet Freedom but I know that I want to investigate more of their back catalog if I get the chance and/or time.

So I'm really hoping they hit my area on this "farewell" tour so I can at least say I saw them once.

TACdtf

Reaction score
I'm not what you would call a superfan of the band. Up until a few years ago, I don't think I could've told you the name of any album or song from them. But then came the Outsider and Living The Dream albums and I freaking loved those releases. (Listening to Outsider as I type this).

The only past album I've gotten is Sweet Freedom but I know that I want to investigate more of their back catalog if I get the chance and/or time.

So I'm really hoping they hit my area on this "farewell" tour so I can at least say I saw them once.
They were just here in May.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Somewhere on these boards there is a dedicated Heep topic, where I recalled first seeing them, T-shirt buying wasn't the thing back then, but I bought a pin badge and had beers!
I've never forgotten it, and the gig had great lights (not until I saw Tangerine Dream in 1975, did I see such impressive lighting)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online