The Catfish

Catfish

Reaction score
Hello.....

I am an older rocker (well kind of) and still have the old and now gray mustache that most us had back in the 1970's. Thus why they call me that. I am a hard core classic rocker, and was so obsessed with the subject matter that I shared a documented Top 20 list of bands that I compiled every month from 1973-1990. Plus I did a few hundred album reviews there too, that the folks there seemed to enjoy.

That site is not a "classic rock" forum, so after a few years of populating these lists and reviews, interest there was seeming to wane. If this site, would like, I have cataloged these and can share here too.

Looking forward to some really thoughtful discussion with all.

Thanks,

Catfish

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Feel free to share anything classic rock. I am sure our members would enjoy your lists and reviews.
:)

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
:hi

Start a thread to share your lists and tell us what bands you like .
I'm a prog rock fan ...as well as classic rock but also enjoy jazz/fusion and folky rock.

Last edited:

Catfish

Reaction score
Thanks all.... My wheelhouse is Prog and Hard Rock, but I am of the opinion that there is some redeeming quality to all musical genres. Well.... except (c)Rap

Catfish

Reaction score
Thanks for the greetings. I am absolutely floored by the knowldedge and insight of the CRF members here. Where at other areas, I felt like a facilitator, here I feel like I am a minor leaguer, now joining the Big Leagues. I just hope I can do my share to contribute.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcedw

Staff online

Members online