The Cassette Chronicles

TageRyche

Reaction score
In my thread on the introduction forum, I mentioned that I write reviews for two different websites.

While the ones I write for KNAC.COM are about new material (or reissues at times) and concert reviews as well, I write a series for Limelight Magazine.com called The Cassette Chronicles.

I take an album I own on cassette and write about it. While there is always my thoughts on the music, when I have stories about what I was doing at the time the album came out or reasons why I haven't ever heard an album before writing about it in the series, I included that as well.

It's been going on for a long time now. Well, today my latest article in The Cassette Chronicles series went up. So anyone interested can take a look at my thoughts on the Iron Maiden album Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

The Cassette Chronicles #247 - Iron Maiden - Seven Son of a Seventh Son

AAAACD27.jpg

Delilah

Rock N Roll Princess 8-]]
Reaction score
What an awesome idea!! I still have all of my cassettes from back in the day!! So, its sort of like you are writing a review for your cassette albums??!!

TageRyche

Reaction score
What an awesome idea!! I still have all of my cassettes from back in the day!! So, its sort of like you are writing a review for your cassette albums??!!

A review combined at times with stories depending on if I have anything that goes with the album. This article on the Metal Church album Blessing in Disguise was written after the death of singer Mike Howe. It's one of the best pieces I've written I think. Article Link

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVaughn

Members online