Songs About the Road, Destinations, Travel, etc.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Soot and Stars wrote:

CP/M-Never heard that Cat Stevens song before now!Sounds like I thought it would though which isn't a bad thing since I like him.

That's because it's 60s Cat Stevens and to know that song would mean you would need to have his first album - "Matthew and Son". I think "Matthew and Son" was the only 60s song I heard on the radio, but that's not saying that his other songs from the 60s are bad - some sound a bit funny as in odd funny, though lots of studio albums in the 60s had the odd satire song.

I just listened to Telegraph Road and I don't know why it wouldn't count. I thought the following youtube vid was good for people who want to here it:

Oh I'm extremely fussy person when it comes to which version I listen to - and I'm only familar with the excellent Studio version from Love Over Gold or the excellent Live version from "Alchemy" cause I live in fear that any other version is slightly spoilt! :eek: :bonk:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Guess this one could go in the great covers thread as well - though I'm here and it's a bit of a Travel song about a Guy whose gotta see his baby everyday! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcedw

Members online