Sexy men in music!

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Jon and Richie onstage...

318369_10150269791107000_7220821999_8102827_2444616_n.jpg

I'll tell you what JG, They seem to grow some fine looking menfolk in Jersey..Jon Bon Jovi, Brucie..Richie Sambora mmmmmm :tongue:

And ALL look good with lifes seasonings (I dont like saying old.aging..) I think seasoning fits as life adds new things to their minds and bodies..it express' in their faces..it's amazing how as men mature..the sexiness goes way up for me ! Been around the block a few times Mr Bon Jovi ? Me too ..:grinthumb

I think its a matter of taste. I don't think age has anything to do with it..I never liked clean shaven guys..even when I was young..I like my men to look like men not boys..

Babyfaces border on icky for me lol:heheh:

But a few exceptions of course are include The Fab early years, but they STILL had long hair/pompadors , It really depends on the guy..for me tho.how the guy carries himself..? Attitude is everything..:grinthumb

Last edited:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I think its a matter of taste. I don't think age has anything to do with it..I never liked clean shaven guys..even when I was young..I like my men to look like men not boys..

Guess we have differing opinions on this but that's perfectly fine. ;)

You have a good weekend as well Astrid. :grinthumb

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I'll tell you what JG, They seem to grow some fine looking menfolk in Jersey..Jon Bon Jovi, Brucie..Richie Samora mmmmmm :tongue:

And ALL look good with lifes seasonings (I dont like saying old.aging..) I think seasoning fits as life adds new things to their minds and bodies..it express' in their faces..it's amazing how as men mature..the sexiness goes way up for me ! Been around the block a few times Mr Bon Jovi ? Me too ..:grinthumb

Babyfaces border on icky for me lol:heheh:

But a few exceptions of course are include The Fab early years, but they STILL had long hair/pompadors , It really depends on the guy..for me tho.how the guy carries himself..? Attitude is everything..:grinthumb

We (NJ) sure do Astrid...and some great rockers too! :grinthumb I agree with you, 'seasoned' is extremely sexy. :flirt

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
:heheh:ILJP -Thats what makes the world go round..Different Strokes ..:grinthumb It's good /we don't have to all think alike ! Plenty of sexy rockers out there !

I think hair /sideburns/facial hair can add to features and also help balance out faces..I like alot of British Rockers who tend have..well larger noses:heheh:

And MANY times the just look better with a beard /mustache etc ? I dunno just opinion

Eric Clapton
Pete Townsend
both look better with facial hair to me..

I love Macca's 'Scuffy Paul' era..he was the 'cute Beatle' he was manly yummo ! Linda had all of his kids during this period soo ..:flirt

Macca

George Harrison

Eric Clapton

Joe Strummer sideburns !!

Bruce

Attachments

• Sb Paul.jpg
    Sb Paul.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Sb GEORGE.jpg
    Sb GEORGE.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 31
  • sb eric.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Sb Joe.jpg
    Sb Joe.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 31
  • sb brucie.jpg
    sb brucie.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 31

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
George was a beautiful man..thus anything thing looked good on him

However, I must admit I agree your Jimmy looks good w/o facial hair..And that goes for Robert too..Robert had that golden mane..he looks okkk with the goatee i've seen lately but really not his best..

like I said it depends on the guy..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Staff online

Members online