Sexy men in music!

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Bruce has that regular guy GOOD looks..thing :cheers2

I'm going to hunt down some Bruce A$$ETS pics JG :grinthumb

Funny you should say that because I spent a little time today looking at some of Bruce's assets. :D

562px-Bruce_Springsteen_1988.jpg

bundesarchiv_bild_183-1988-0719-38_bruce_springsteen_konzert_in_der_ddr_30857839.jpg

young_bruce.jpg

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
I seriously cannot get enough of this man...

tumblr_lti6eoV2KD1qhoa6zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lti6hevSq51qhoa6zo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lssc8qAJYH1qhoa6zo4_500.jpg

tumblr_lstpt21yuG1r1ruwoo1_500.gif

tumblr_lshgqbuK1n1qhoa6zo13_r1_250.gif

I'm probably in the minority on this one but I think John Entwistle was GORGEOUS!!! An underrated hottie in my opinion.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
:heheh: I'm not attracted to men whose hands are softer than mine :yuk:

Nope ,me neither..i want the guy who can change a flat tire and discuss a great book or film..or gig..at the same time :heheh::heheh:

The first thing I asked my bf was.'.if we got flat tire.could you change it ? "lol..

he said yes of course..then few years later we got one coming home from a gig in the rain !:wtf:

he changed and off we went..that really made me giddy ! Sexy being practical smart :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Got a serious thing for Guy Berryman right now! <3

img_5835_096Guy%20Berryman.jpg

guy71.jpg

368x594.jpg

British men are the most gorgeous things on this earth! :bow:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Nope ,me neither..i want the guy who can change a flat tire and discuss a great book or film..or gig..at the same time :heheh::heheh:

The first thing I asked my bf was.'.if we got flat tire.could you change it ? "lol..

he said yes of course..then few years later we got one coming home from a gig in the rain !:wtf:

he changed and off we went..that really made me giddy ! Sexy being practical smart :grinthumb

Snap!! I got all giddy (as you put it and for want of a better word :D) when I'd only been seeing Sox for a short while and we got a flat one night, he changed it quick smart, no fuss, and we were back off on our way... practical smart - definitely a turn on!!

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
:flirt
Snap!! I got all giddy (as you put it and for want of a better word :D) when I'd only been seeing Sox for a short while and we got a flat one night, he changed it quick smart, no fuss, and we were back off on our way... practical smart - definitely a turn on!!

:grinthumb

Tray,you got a cool guy, i always knew this..:)

Looks are nice but they ain't gonna be any good if there ain't no brains behind it ! {yes I used that terrible English on purpose lol :flirt}

this concept made me think of this scene lol awesome !

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online

No members online now.