Rock Song - I'd Rather Be a Rockstar?

ZaneEdwards

Reaction score
Hello. I was listening to Youtube earlier today, letting it choose videos for me, when I heard an "Unidentified Song." I'm curious if anyone knows its name or band, I thoroughly enjoyed it. For a reason I don't know it's only 30 seconds long, maybe because that's all that person could record? I would love if anyone could identify it. Here's the link it gave me:
Sincerely,
Zane

brosrock1

Reaction score
Interesting. Sounds early 90's, gonna ask my wife if she heard this. She was a massive music fan back then.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
From my research the completion and identification of this song has been sought after for a very long time.

A band called Iris, possibly. Look at the comments below this video….

brosrock1

Reaction score
I found the comment. I think they are talking about another thing. I dont know what "Something That's Long Gone" is but according to them it was found. Not really sure

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Pulled this up about the creator channel. Obviously he/she does stuff with AI redoing the song..

YO YO YO! I'm JayRocks1203 with some banging vidz! I like to do some weird stuff like make ai covers, cartoons, and reactions. Most people think I'm 14 but that's NOT TRUE I AM 21! I'm also high functioning autistic and I don't let haters get in my way! I got a nice computer and a new green screen, so I'm ready to be a professional content creator!

I'm on the road to 250 subs and would like to reach 500 subs by the end of this year! So if you can do me a solid and subscribe to my YouTube channel that would be great

ZaneEdwards

Reaction score
I did not know it was lost for so long! It's a shame they haven't yet found it. Maybe one day because there are plenty of new comments.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcedw

Members online