Recommend Something New (2020’s)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Khymera, the band isn’t new, they’ve been around since the early 2000’s. However, this album was released February 2023..

IMG_1102.jpeg

if you are into melodic rock / AOR style of the 80’s, then you will enjoy this album. I give it a 8/10.

Firestarter

Full Album

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Bin' ordering stuff from the webs (which I don't normally do!).... breaking out this year and purchasing more prog and metal. I've been too cloistered of late.... and my 88's seem to like this -
Unitopia - The Uncertain.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bin' ordering stuff from the webs (which I don't normally do!).... breaking out this year and purchasing more prog and metal. I've been too cloistered of late.... and my 88's seem to like this -
Unitopia - The Uncertain.
I really like this….the slow build & heaviness. Thread time!
The 2nd offering from this band of Aussie greatness (recommended by my Hannah last year!)
CD didn't disappoint.
Pollard Row - Detachment.
Not bad at all. Lookin into more…
Wow! You need to post more….thread time!
Pvris~ I really like this band.. Dark and has some great stuff..

Old Wounds

I have been softening lately to synthe pop flavored music, especially if it is dark and leans to the gothic side….but I would only be a casual listener.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Yeah... there has been a shift in prog and softer metal in the last year..... The "Norway" stuff is still brutal.... but 2023 provided some marvellous access albums.... and concept albums also.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online