Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

TageRyche

Reaction score
My friend that owns a record store has been running a $2 CD sale to clear inventory so that he can bring in stuff from a couple of big collections he's bought recently. This week is the last week. I stopped by today and grabbed up some stuff that struck my fancy.

Styx - A&M Records 25th Anniversary Classics Volume 15
Blaze Bayley - Silicon Messiah
Dream Evil - Dragonslayer
Dream Evil - Evilized
Anthrax - Sound of White Noise
Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna
Def Leppard - Retroactive
Journey - Arrival

They also gave me a free CD from a band called End It All. It's entitled Sabertooth.

TageRyche

Reaction score
$2 cds would be a good deal. Even if they were used a gamble on just about any unknown artist and album would be worth the risk in my opinion.

True enough. The Anthrax and Def Leppard CDs fill a hole in the collection. I've been wanting to add that Stevie Nicks forever. The Journey was an "okay lets finally hear it" decision and the other stuff was the stuff I took a flyer on. If I had more money on me, there were more albums I would've picked up but not a ton more as the stuff has been picked over as far as what I'd be interested in.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
After searching for this album for the longest time, I finally found a second-hand cd in great condition. One of my all-time favourite albums featuring the incomparable Vincent Crane on keyboards.

death walks behind you.jpg

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
After searching for this album for the longest time, I finally found a second-hand cd in great condition. One of my all-time favourite albums featuring the incomparable Vincent Crane on keyboards.

View attachment 224950
Shame on you for not telling me! Just jesting, of course, but I'm so happy for you! Makes me joyous.

I'd play the heeeell out of that thing! I'm sure you will too!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online