Krokus (Official Thread)

E-Z

Reaction score
Following my post on Krokus yesterday I believe I meant Stayed Awake all Night as a cover version of a Guess Who number and not Screaming in the Night that I said the band covered back in the early 1980s. I haven't listened to any of my Krokus cd albums for about the last 6-8 months and the one that I did listen to was One Vice at a Time which I played about 5-times one day and every song on that album is a good song to listen to.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I feel like I have a 45 or two as well. Have to check my attic.

I had everything for the most part on cassette up through Headhunter. I checked out at The Blitz. I have Headhunter on CD, and the rest of their discography digitally.
I thought Hellraiser was a really good album.
You keep vinyl records in your attic? I suppose you know what you are doing but a lot of heat can build up in attics in the summer and your records could warp if not stored properly.

TACdtf

Reaction score
You keep vinyl records in your attic? I suppose you know what you are doing but a lot of heat can build up in attics in the summer and your records could warp if not stored properly.
Yeah, I know. I never listen to them though, and probably never will. I do have a turntable in my bedroom, but the days of me sitting in my room listening to an album are long gone. If my wife and kids (they're older but still at home, college age) tragically disappeared, I suppose I could see it happening.
I gave away my cassettes years ago, and really only regret it when a subject comes up on a music forum discussion and I want to post a pic or something. (I'm new here, but have been posting on the Dream Theater Forums for over 20 years..)
Honestly, I'd be happy to give away my albums too. I might keep a select few, but the rest can go anytime.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online