It's official Steven Tyler named American Idol judge

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:heheh:

They should include this guy along with Steven....that would be some viewing right there

David%20Lee%20Roth-2.JPG

Cinder

Reaction score
Great news re Steve Tyler and American Idol - cant wait! Btw who is the guy above? Is he a Wrestler lol :blush: I recognise Ozzy and Dave Lee Roth but dont recognise the third guy :-(

It will be interesting to watch anyway and Im sure Steve Tyler will make a good judge :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw the official announcement on Entertainment Tonight (last night) and they had J-Lo looking pretty hot as the 3rd official judge was announced.

Idol-300x224.jpg

You can watch the official announcement video on American Idol's Website

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great news re Steve Tyler and American Idol - cant wait! Btw who is the guy above? Is he a Wrestler lol :blush: I recognise Ozzy and Dave Lee Roth but dont recognise the third guy :-(

It will be interesting to watch anyway and Im sure Steve Tyler will make a good judge :D

The guy in the picture is Henry Rollins...he's quite outspoken,would make an awesome judge! :oyea:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Cinder, that is Henry Rollins, vocalist from the band Black Flag. He is pretty outspoken and would definitely fit in Simon's shoes. I would vote him as one of those guys who would kick your ass and make you like it!

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
If we're going to talk about people who should be judges on Idol then my vote goes to The Hoff. Now that would be great television. :heheh:

David-Hasselhoff101.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Good for Steven Tyler, trying something different.

But in reality this has less than zero impact on my life, it will not inspire me to watch AI anymore than I have before.

Number of Idol episodes I've seen pre Tyler/Lopez = 0

Number of Idol episodes I will watch because of Tyler/Lopez joining the panel = 0

:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcedw

Members online