Is Your Partner Into Rock?

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
WE both went to concerts in the old days....shes not really into rock so much now .. and I'm the one who listens in the stereo room...while I drink my bourbon. :p

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
It’s nice you both enjoy the same music. My hubby bought me a really nice headphone set called “skull candy” which has equalizer adjustments and a booster. I like some fairly heavy music and he doesn’t. :heheh:
Well, my husband does listen to this annoying NFL game music, over and over, and that's when he uses ear buds. He goes in the bedroom and lies down with it playing so loud (through the earbuds) I have to ask him to turn it down! :uh: I have told him he is going to lose his hearing if he keeps that up. He didn’t turn it down until his ears started to ring! :&That's the only "music" we don't share. He loves it, and I don't understand the appeal. I guess it's a guy thing.
The headphones you have sound really nice! I didn't know they made headphones with equalizers, and boosters. Hmm, I'll have to look into those, but not for my husband. He doesn't need a booster. :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KelleyColo

Staff online

Members online