hiii :)

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
The Beatles, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Steve Miller Band and The Doors...very cool....you'll fit in...

Welcome! :)

Post Edited by Magic

empress

Reaction score
I agree with you there. I like Bring Me Your Love just a tad bit more, mainly because that was one of the first albums I heard from C&C. Little Hell was easily one of my favorites of the year though. Lots of great music this year too.
yessss, Bring Me Your Love is pretty much flawless. :)
Yeah, sorry about the false advertising. :heheh:

The Beatles, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Steve Miller Band and The Doors...very cool....you'll fit in...

Welcome! :)
lol :D
alright good to know!

thanks everybody :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
so hey! i'm paige and i'm 14 and i'm canadian. i joined a couple days ago but forgot to make an intro thread, woops lol...
anyways i'm probably not *as* into classic rock as most people on this forum (yet)but that's the reason i joined- i want to discover some new music! i love The Beatles, Rush, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Velvet Underground, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Steve Miller Band and The Doors. i also like quite a few modern artists like Tegan And Sara, City And Colour, Adele, Paramore, Mumford & Sons, The Pretty Reckless and Kings Of Leon, but seeing as this is a classic rock forum i don't feel like many people will know/like them as well haha.
so yeah i'll try and stick around for a while, i'm liking the place so far. :)

Empress, nice to see you around the forum! :grinthumb We just became forum buddies for your City and Colour mention! :bow: I also like a lot of the other bands you mentioned! :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Staff online

Members online