hiii :)

empress

Reaction score
so hey! i'm paige and i'm 14 and i'm canadian. i joined a couple days ago but forgot to make an intro thread, woops lol...
anyways i'm probably not *as* into classic rock as most people on this forum (yet)but that's the reason i joined- i want to discover some new music! i love The Beatles, Rush, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Velvet Underground, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Steve Miller Band and The Doors. i also like quite a few modern artists like Tegan And Sara, City And Colour, Adele, Paramore, Mumford & Sons, The Pretty Reckless and Kings Of Leon, but seeing as this is a classic rock forum i don't feel like many people will know/like them as well haha.
so yeah i'll try and stick around for a while, i'm liking the place so far. :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
The name may be Classic Rock Forums. But we focus on all genres, all years, and try to focus on all bands. So feel free to talk about any band you like, chances are, there are fans of them here.

Welcome :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Also, I'm as well a fan of Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, The Doors, The Who, and City and Colour. Dallas Green is an incredible artist.

empress

Reaction score
Also, I'm as well a fan of Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, The Doors, The Who, and City and Colour. Dallas Green is an incredible artist.
i know right! he's got an amazing voice, so beautiful. and personally i think Little Hell is the best album of the year so far.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
i know right! he's got an amazing voice, so beautiful. and personally i think Little Hell is the best album of the year so far.

I agree with you there. I like Bring Me Your Love just a tad bit more, mainly because that was one of the first albums I heard from C&C. Little Hell was easily one of my favorites of the year though. Lots of great music this year too.