Greetings All

suebee3490

Reaction score
Welcome bmsRanger - I'm new too.
Yes I miss those good ole days. Wow those sound like great concerts.
I have the Ozark Mountain Daredevils album & 8-track. I think it was Over the Lake album - I don't remember if this song was on that album or not - the song Chicken Train :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Chicken Train is off the Self Titled album with the patchwork quilt on the cover Sue...and that Ozark album is in my top 50 recordings of all time.:D

suebee3490

Reaction score
^^Chicken Train is off the Self Titled album with the patchwork quilt on the cover Sue...and that Ozark album is in my top 50 recordings of all time.:D

Ok - thanks Lord Grendel :) My older brothers and sisters had many albums and tapes that sometimes I don't know if I had the tape/album or if one of them did. My brother had that album - used to drive my mom crazy and he would turn up the stereo in the living room when that song was playing. :pullhair:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum bsmRanger :cheers2 . What a birthday treat seeing STARZ :bow: and Uncle Ted .Almighty gig by the sound of it :grinthumb

cyerob

Rock Princess
Reaction score
Hi welcome to CRF. you look wonderful tonight is one of my favorite song of Eric Clapton. And oh just last night me and my mom, were watching the eagles (also one of my fav's) concert on DVD. PEACE!! :)

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
New guy, mostly like 70s stuff,(but not limited to) Doobies, Skynard, Seger, Clapton, Sabbath, Eagles....

I miss stadium concerts with general admission :uh::uh::uh:

Welcome to CRF, bsmRanger! Your list of some favorites is great... you will enjoy it here. I've been here less than a month myself and I'm addicted! :heheh:

CREAM'd

Reaction score
Weeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllcccccccccccccooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online