Toward the Within
Reaction score
They're streaming a new song "Werewolf" from Fiony's new album:

Listen: New Fiona Apple: "Werewolf" | News | Pitchfork

I LOVE it :grinthumb

Also, is this picture not amazing?
bdeca326.jpg

Also, also: This quote is hilarious.

"It's weird not having companionship and not having somebody to talk to. Right now, I have two goldfish in my hotel room. They said, "If you would like companionship, we can bring you a goldfish." I was like, "Bring me a goldfish!" I have two because when I needed the water changed they brought another one. I was like, "Don't take Desmond!"'

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Like it! Honestly not over the top great next to other Fiona songs but once you like an artist as much as you like Fiona you are just happy to hear a new Fiona sounding like Fiona period! :) I always give Fiona albums a 10! The whole never disappoints! :grinthumb I'm loving the artwork in general for this album Taboo! And the picture in your article is actually really hot! It's nice to see Fiona in a less brooding sense! :cheers2

6cf70256.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
http://www.sundancechannel.com/sunfi...pple-premiere/

That's the video for "Every Single Night".

THERE'S A GIANT OCTOPUS IN IT. Also, she wears an octopus on her head.

Best music video ever.

I thought that video was pretty cool Taboo! I preordered the Deluxe edition of the album and now I'm listening to it on Spotify! This track has me more excited than any other I've heard for the album thus far! This is Fiona with a fire and fierceness I haven't heard since Limp! I LOVE it! :D

Daredevil

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
I thought that video was pretty cool Taboo! I preordered the Deluxe edition of the album and now I'm listening to it on Spotify! This track has me more excited than any other I've heard for the album thus far! This is Fiona with a fire and fierceness I haven't heard since Limp! I LOVE it! :D

Daredevil
It's so good to hear her voice again, this album is exceptional. I'll admit that it took a few listens for some of the songs to grow on me, but as of now I think there's no song I don't like. My favorites would be Left Alone, Valentine, Every Single Night, Werewolf, Regret and Largo. But all the songs are unique and have their own little quirky personalities.. I skip none of them :grinthumb

Interview with Jimmy Fallon

I got to watch that last night.. She was cute and hilarious

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
It's so good to hear her voice again, this album is exceptional. I'll admit that it took a few listens for some of the songs to grow on me, but as of now I think there's no song I don't like. My favorites would be Left Alone, Valentine, Every Single Night, Werewolf, Regret and Largo. But all the songs are unique and have their own little quirky personalities.. I skip none of them :grinthumb

Interview with Jimmy Fallon

I got to watch that last night.. She was cute and hilarious

:****: ha I forgot Jimmy Fallon opened for her that nite at Roseland. Great to hear her talk about it in such an easy tone. For those that don't know the story Fiona had problems and couldn't hear herself sing. Then started cursed and started crying on stage before walking off never to return. She made the show up a few months later. This was all back in 2000.

Love the new album every song is wonderful. Then again I'm biased saw Fiona back when Tidal came out and been a big fan ever since.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Just got the Fiona Apple Deluxe in the mail! It's an awesome package! One of the best Special Editions I've ever seen! :grinthumb

Fiona-Apple-Idler-Wheel-deluxe-version-400x300.jpg

r5SLC.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.