Eagles (Official Thread)

magnoliahippie23

Reaction score
I've always been an Eagles fan... Hollywood Waltz is one of the best songs ever, in my opinion. My friends always tell me I give to much to people who don't care, so I guess I've always just felt a connection to the lyrics. I went to a Springsteen concert the day Frey died, and he sang Take it Easy. Not a dry eye in sight, it gave me chills. I wish I had been alive to see the band preform live!

E-Z

Reaction score
Yeah the Eagles have grown on me down the years to the extent that I bought all their studio albums and a couple of live albums on cds in recent years. I was originally more interested in Joe Walsh when he was in the James Gang and also as a solo artist before he joined the Eagles in 1976 but in more recent years I actually got 'into' the Eagles albums they recorded before Joe joined the band. I was around during the 1970s in England and they were quite big in England during that decade although I didn't take much notice of them at that time.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
The Eagles do be confusin'.
Should we "Take It To The Limit" or "Take It Easy"?

Are we going to "Try To Love Again" or are you "Already Gone"

Are we "In The City" or "On The Border"

"Peaceful Easy Feeling" or "Life In The Fast Lane"

"Living it up at the Hotel California" or "meet me at midnight inside The Sad Cafe"?

"Heartache Tonight"? "Get Over It"!

"New Kid In Town" or "King of Hollywood"?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online