Can we have a "Rant" thread?

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
Can we have a rant thread? Not about politics or religion, just a thread where you can post when you had a bad day or somebody did something stupid or both? :hp:

Delilah

Rock N Roll Princess 8-]]
Reaction score
Okay, I have a good rant for you--Tomorrow is Monday and will be the first day of July...I hate Mondays and it will be hot and miserable from the heat outside...Just sucks!! =-((

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
%2F57%2Fe5%2Ff5%2F57e5f573373c91d06bca61cd900d7019.jpg

PAPOW!!!

When ranting becomes routine, it can color our perceptions of daily events and keep us stuck in one place.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.. Misery needs company.. It's hard to be positive in such a negative world..

State of mind is our garden of thoughts.. Reap what you sow..

I say this ****** shit all the time but think about your choices in life.. and how much you control those everyday choices..

The essence of greatness is the ability to choose personal fulfillment in circumstances where others choose madness..

CLASS DISMISSED!!!
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F5dw6gz.png

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Well....the 'how do you feel today' thread is sort of a rant thread imho.

But if you are going to have a true 'rant' thread then politics and religion should be in the mix though I'm not sure how the mods feel about that .
I have several forums where I have ranted about those areas in the past but in the end that old 'Irish Proverb' usually applies. ;)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have no problem with a “soap box” rant thread as long as the rant doesn’t turn political.

But what @dr wu said is true, “how do you feel today” thread is kinda a rant thread.

We are all among friends here, a forum family, and that’s what friends & family do……talk to each other. Sometimes getting your problems and emotions out….ranting or venting….is just what we need.

@Pilgrim go ahead and start a “rant” thread in the off topic forum. We will see where it takes us!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yasir

Members online