Alanis Morissette (Official Thread)

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Great unique singer and songwriter imho....her fist 5 or 6 lps are very good...I lost track after that but it's pronbably time to ck out the others.
She's one of a kind and doesnt copy or sound like anyone else. I'd put her on a list of unique female artists like Joni Mitchell, Kate Bush, Tori Amos, Laura Nyro, Sandy Denny, etc... To me there's a quirky aspect to these women that transcends just talented pop singers of who there are many we can name.

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
Great unique singer and songwriter imho....her fist 5 or 6 lps are very good...I lost track after that but it's pronbably time to ck out the others.
She's one of a kind and doesnt copy or sound like anyone else. I'd put her on a list of unique female artists like Joni Mitchell, Kate Bush, Tori Amos, Laura Nyro, Sandy Denny, etc... To me there's a quirky aspect to these women that transcends just talented pop singers of who there are many we can name.
Yeah, I really like her, because she can sing, write songs, and play instruments. I think she has perfect pitch. I'll take all of that over half-dressed background dancers and autotune any day! I saw her in concert and she was super.

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
Forgiven - Alanis Morissette (With Taylor Hawkins, performing live at The Prince's Trust Masters Of Music event in London's Hyde Park on the 29th June, 1996.)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcedw

Members online