Need tabs for a Stones song!

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
I'm looking for tabs for Sittin' on a Fence, if you have any that don't need a capo that would be great. I don't have one right now, all the tabs I found off the web where wrong.

:cheers:

Much love for anyone who helps!

-RS

Reaction score
its late and I can't pick up a guitar to figure it out right now RS, if you have anything somewhat reliable I'd be glad to put it into notes you don't need a capo for... or its not that hard if you want to do it yourself

you just have to figure out to play notes in different places, and it teaches you the fretboard really well:grinthumb

for instance if its a G with the capo on the second fret, that's just an A, all the barre chords are the same though...

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I'm looking for tabs for Sittin' on a Fence, if you have any that don't need a capo that would be great. I don't have one right now, all the tabs I found off the web where wrong.

:cheers:

Much love for anyone who helps!

-RS

Most tab sites have tabs posted by musician who interpet the songs the way they think it's played..
I've found quite a few video's on You tube where you can see what's being played rather than go by a tab..

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
its late and I can't pick up a guitar to figure it out right now RS, if you have anything somewhat reliable I'd be glad to put it into notes you don't need a capo for... or its not that hard if you want to do it yourself

you just have to figure out to play notes in different places, and it teaches you the fretboard really well:grinthumb

for instance if its a G with the capo on the second fret, that's just an A, all the barre chords are the same though...

I was trying to learn Sittin on a Fence off the Flowers album. I saw a guy play it on YouTube but I'm not sure exactly if I could copy it, it'd be easier having it note for note on paper.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online