New to the Forum

TageRyche

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I'm new to the forum. This forum was one I was pointed towards since I'm looking for a new forum home to talk and possibly write about music on. I was part of the Classic Rock Bottom forum for 14 years but as of July 20th, that board is going offline.

I write for KNAC.COM and LimelightMagazine.com doing reviews of albums and some concerts. But I also write about albums that don't go there so I hope posting original reviews here won't be a problem.

I'm mainly a hard rock and heavy metal fan but my musical interests do spread beyond those two genres to a number of other ones as well.

Thanks for having me and I hope I can be a productive member of this board.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I love writing album reviews when I have the time. It’s just a hobby, nothing has ever been published.

Sorry to hear Classic Rock Bottom is ending. Forums seem to be a dying breed in today’s social media scene. :(

My music niche is hard rock & heavy metal, but I enjoy a lot of different music, too. I look forward to having you & chatting with you!

TageRyche

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I love writing album reviews when I have the time. It’s just a hobby, nothing has ever been published.

Sorry to hear Classic Rock Bottom is ending. Forums seem to be a dying breed in today’s social media scene. :(

My music niche is hard rock & heavy metal, but I enjoy a lot of different music, too. I look forward to having you & chatting with you!

Yes, sadly forums do seem to be a dying breed but hey, as long as I can find one that's worthwhile, I plan to use it.

Pilgrim

Dogs
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I'm new to the forum. This forum was one I was pointed towards since I'm looking for a new forum home to talk and possibly write about music on. I was part of the Classic Rock Bottom forum for 14 years but as of July 20th, that board is going offline.

I write for KNAC.COM and LimelightMagazine.com doing reviews of albums and some concerts. But I also write about albums that don't go there so I hope posting original reviews here won't be a problem.

I'm mainly a hard rock and heavy metal fan but my musical interests do spread beyond those two genres to a number of other ones as well.

Thanks for having me and I hope I can be a productive member of this board.
Hello!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilgrim

Staff online

Members online