Hello From Emmanuel Katto Uganda - New Member

emmanuelkatto

Reaction score
Hey Classic Rock Family!

I’m Emmanuel Katto, and I’m thrilled to be a part of this amazing community dedicated to the timeless genre of classic rock! As a lifelong fan of this incredible music, I can’t wait to dive into the discussions and connect with fellow enthusiasts who share my passion.

Whether it’s the raw energy of a classic rock anthem or the emotional depth of a power ballad, there’s something in this genre that speaks to me.

I’m eager to engage in conversations about our favorite albums, live shows, and hidden gems that deserve more recognition. I also enjoy discovering new artists who capture that classic rock sound and spirit. Feel free to share your recommendations with me!

Looking forward to exchanging stories, discussing our favorite tracks, and celebrating the music that has defined generations. Don’t hesitate to reach out—I’m excited to get to know everyone!

Rock on,
Emmanuel Katto

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum family!

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
No sign of Emmanuel as yet.... I often wonder if folk from these continents 'build up' an online profile(like con-men years ago aqquired a Library ticket)... to access green cards or western credibility for illegal or legal entry to the land of milk & honey?
Fragile or Relayer Emmanuel??

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
No sign of Emmanuel as yet.... I often wonder if folk from these continents 'build up' an online profile(like con-men years ago aqquired a Library ticket)... to access green cards or western credibility for illegal or legal entry to the land of milk & honey?
Fragile or Relayer Emmanuel??
Yes, it looks a bit cliched and mechanically. It feels like a random post has made it into our forum.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrazynaEjm

Members online