CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
It's days like these you wish these tunes wouldn't pop up! :tongue:

- Extended Version with Video.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I can't believe I just watched both of those videos CP/M,,,but they made me laugh...:grinthumb

Is Irving an Australian hero?...:heheh:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Lord Grendel wrote:

I can't believe I just watched both of those videos CP/M,,,but they made me laugh...:grinthumb

Is Irving an Australian hero?...:heheh:

No I don't think Irving was "The Man from Snowy River" or "Ned Kelly" - not that "Ned Kelly" is any sort of hero in my book.

Frank Gallop is an American through and through - I read somewhere he was good friends with Perry Como. "The Ballard of Irving" is one of the funniest songs I've heard on the radio! :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Okay I'll take your word for it,,,sure looks like and Aussie to me though.:D

I moved this thread to the Video sub-forum, I think more people will check it out here.;)

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Lord Grendel wrote:

Okay I'll take your word for it,,,sure looks like and Aussie to me though.:D

Oh you mean the guy pretending to be Irving. Maybe Aussie, I don't really know - how can you tell if their Aussie?

I moved this thread to the Video sub-forum, I think more people will check it out here.;)

Yeah, whatever, thing is though I hardly come into this Video Sub-Forum and it's not exactly Rock Based! :tongue:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That's okay CP/M, unless you intend on Filling this thread with his complete discography then I'll put it in a music section.;)

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Lord Grendel wrote:

That's okay CP/M, unless you intend on Filling this thread with his complete discography then I'll put it in a music section.;)

Okay you better watch this thread like a Hawk cause I'll find another good Frank Gallop tune one day! :tongue:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcedw

Members online