• Dude Looks Like a Lady

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Lola

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
One of my fave Kinks songs, and most likely the first song of theirs I remember hearing when I was a couple years younger than you Cosmic.;)

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Siding with Aerosmith. "Lola" has been overplayed in my life, and reminds me of this bitch I used to work with. Not because she was a dude, but because her nickname was Lola.

Besides "she whipped out a gun and tried to blow me away" is such a classic line. Nice little tongue-in-cheek lyric.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dude Looks Like a Lady. But dang now that silly "lola" song is stuck in my head :ce:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Dude Looks Like a Lady. But dang now that silly "lola" song is stuck in my head :ce:

Now I think "Dude Looks Like A Lady" is the sillier song of the two. I think "Lola" is really sweet (and I mean tender sweet, not just cool sweet).

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
The song may take some flack from time to time but I have to go with Dude Looks Like a Lady ...been listening to LoLa since I was kid....I'm not sure which song was overplayed though...they both get plenty of air time...but I like Aerosmith better as a song. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xinjinrenli262

Members online

No members online now.