Votes: 8 34.8%
  • TKO-Green Day

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Decision-Green Day

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

joe

Reaction score
Welcome to the CRF(Classic Rock Fights) #2 on a Saturday night. Our first fight of the night we have in this corner, the heavywieght prog/metal contender, Dream Theater:

DreamTheaterAwake.jpg

And in this corner from the flywieght division, those annoying punk poppers, Green Day:

GreenDayDookie.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I like Dream Theater much more but "Awake" is not a favorite of mine from them. "Dookie" however is a great album so I think Green Day wins with a TKO.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Cosmic and I seem to have the same opinion. I also am not a huge fan of Awake. Dookie is a great album though so I am going with that. As a decision I suppose. Im not totally clear on the voting thingy. :peek

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
KO Dream Theater. I like the dark/heavy sound on Awake, one of DT's best albums, IMHO.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Green Day couldn't lift DT's collective jocks with a freakin' forklift. Early round KO by DT... GD goes down like your mom on prom night.

joe

Reaction score
Cosmic and I seem to have the same opinion. I also am not a huge fan of Awake. Dookie is a great album though so I am going with that. As a decision I suppose. Im not totally clear on the voting thingy. :peek

P&C: A KO is that you really like one album and/or can't stand the other. TKO is a little closer and Decision is that you like both albums but have a hard time making decision which one you like more. I hope that makes sense.:grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
P&C: A KO is that you really like one album and/or can't stand the other. TKO is a little closer and Decision is that you like both albums but have a hard time making decision which one you like more. I hope that makes sense.:grinthumb

Ohhh, ok. Well than I would probably switch mine to Dookie KO.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freya40

Members online

No members online now.